Over 20 Year Experience as Interior House Painters through Brisbane
When it comes to the interiors of our home it is essential that as a team we understand the space and recommend colours that can uplift your mood or bring in a sense of calm. With our highly trained colour consultants on hand to assist, we can recommend paint finishes that not only look beautiful and allow you to feel right at home, but can withstand sticky fingers that might be running about.
PR Painting is a local company and we are extremely confident that we can offer you exceptional service over and above other interior painters in Brisbane. Our consultants will take into consideration:
- How much natural light your home or rooms receive?
- What is the use for this room or space?
- The psychology of colour and how this plays a part in your space.
- Working with the room and your goals to deliver a positive experience
As part of our recommendations to elevate your home interior, we take the time to communicate with you and help make what can be a complex process simple and streamlined.
Specialist services to assist
- Conditions and lighting, using the right tones to complement the light
- High foot traffic or task areas such as kitchens and walkways
- Wet areas in bathrooms or water closets with our specialised paint solutions
- Door trims and doors that take quite a beating. We make sure to use the right paints to withstand day-to-day use.
- Most importantly: YOU!
Your needs are our priority
We make you and your family our number one priority as the No. 1 interior painters in Brisbane! We are 100% positive that other interior house painters in Brisbane will not be able to offer the same level of communication and genuine care for your project like our PR Painting Team can. Just ask one of our recent clients, Kerryn:
“Steve and Ian did a great job painting our house. They responded really quickly to our request for a quote and were a pleasure to deal with through the entire process. They are very friendly, approachable and courteous. Steve and Ian are very professional and respectful. We highly recommend them.”
Questions that you must ask
Painting is one of the most critical investments that you will make into your home or your business building. It’s so important that you know you’re dealing with the right interior painting company and not just another business with a paintbrush who will make big promises about how to freshen up your walls or bring your interior decor to life.
So we have pulled together 3 top questions that we want you to ask us so you can be confident that we have the understanding expertise and the customer service values to deliver you your dream project.
1. What is the step-by-step process that the interior painting team will follow?
PR Painting has several important steps it will follow, from the initial conversation to make sure that we can tailor our service for your needs, right through to the painting – with regular communication with you throughout the project so you stay up-to-date. Steps include:
- The initial conversation
- Inspection of your property
- Estimate or total quote value of your project
- Contact approval and the deposit
- Painter introduction and colour selection with our interior design specialist
- Preparation including house wash, plastering, scraping, sanding, priming, caulking and masking
- Scheduling other trades that may be needed
- Painting (keeping disruption to a minimum)
- Site clean up to return your property to you spotless
- Walking through the site with you to make sure you are 100% pleased.
2. Will you start on the same time every day? Will you finish the project on time? How long will the project take?
PR Painting has a motivated and well-run team who will arrive when they say they will, work a full day and then return each day until the job is completed. Our team will work with you to make sure there is as little disruption as possible. At PR Painting, we make every effort within our control to ensure that your project will start on time and get completed on time. You will be kept informed throughout the project so always know what is happening and when.
3. Do you have a list of customers who would be willing to verify the quality of your work?
We’re so proud of what our customers say about us that we would welcome this question from you. Any painting company who is worth its salt should be able to supply a list of homes that he or she has recently painted and allow potential customers to speak with homeowners who have had first-hand experience working with the paint company. However, you need to be sure that the testimonials are genuine and the work is superior. Don’t delay. Please look at our Case Studies here. You will also find some great testimonials from our customers at Google Reviews here.